Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

a few of the important things a mom does

Laundry, cooking, nursing babies, changing diapers, meal planning and grocery shopping, teaching school, cleaning house and training children to do the same thing, reading books for your own growth and for the children. If you have ever been sick or away from the home you know just how much you are missed and how important your job really is.

Just the other day, I was feeling overwhelmed with the amount of responsibility I have and guilty for asking for help. My sweet husband reminded me that I should not feel guilty and that everything is ultimately his responsibility (he answers to God for how he manages the household God is giving him), he is the head of the house, I am his helpmate and he is just delegating certain responsibilities to me. So for me to ask for help from him is no problem at all.

No comments: