Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Peasant Top Is Finished

Last night I finally finished the peasant top.  Today I get to start on the capri pants with ruffles at the bottom and then on to the kerchief.  After that is all finished, I will start a matching outfit for my two year old girl.  Sewing, even though it only happens in little time increments, is helping me to feel great.  It has been the best decision to keep the sewing machine out in the open.  Every time I walk pass it, it calls my name.  When I have a few extra minutes I sit and sew even if it is only 10 minutes a day like yesterday.  Yesterday, I used that 10 minutes during a very busy day to finish the top.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

You did a wonderful job.

Mindy said...

"Sew" cute! I saw a Sewing with Nancy episode years ago that changed my life. She takes the instruction sheet for her sewing project and marks the pattern into steps she can get done in 15 minute increments. She said nobody has a free hour, but we all have a free 15 minutes - or in your case, 10 minutes! Way to use your time wisely.

mosey said...

very pretty! Bet she loves it!

Celee said...

Beautiful! It was worth all the time and effort to get it just right, wasn't it?!

Celee