Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome

The purpose of this blog is to share helpful insights from my journey in motherhood. It has truly been a journey. Motherhood is not always easy. When I first became a mom I did not know how to do it and was not always content with life. I thought that I would find contentment in being at a friend's house and not my own. Over the years the Lord has so graciously taught me that true contentment is found in Him alone. I also can gratefully say that the Lord has taught me to be content with my own family at my own house. I now LOVE staying at home and being a wife and a mother of 5 blessings. It took the Lord moving me to the "wilderness" where there are no other homeschoolers and where we truly have no friends to teach me to depend upon him and to develop a deep and meaningful relationship with my husband and children. I hope that I can be an encouragement to someone else out there who is also on the journey of motherhood.

No comments: