Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

He's Still Working on Me

I woke up this morning singing, He's Still Working on Me. Here it is:

There really ought to be a sign upon my heart, "don't judge me yet,
there's an unfinished part." But I'll be perfect just according to His plan
fashioned by the master's loving hand. He's still working on me. He's still
working on me. It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars,
the sun and the Earth, and Jupiter and Mars. How loving and patient He
must be. He's still working on me.

So many times I get frustrated at myself with my own inconsistencies. I start something and don't follow through to completion or I get distracted. But one thing I know for sure is that The Lord always follows through and does not get distracted or interrupted. He's still working on me to conform me to the image of His son, Jesus Christ. That should bring great comfort to anyone who is repenting of their sins and trusting in Christ alone for their salvation!

No comments: