Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting Personal- For Women Only

Do you ever struggle with cramps, heavy bleeding, irregular periods, or moodiness?  If you do, I have a solution that really works.  It is called red raspberry leaf tea.  This morning, I woke up feeling very crampy so I made a pot of red raspberry leaf and spearmint leaf tea and I feel a TON better.  My two favorite herbs for menstrual problems are red raspberry leaf and spearmint leaf and they are available from Bulk Herb Store.  Plus, if you order from them from my link on my blog I get credit.

Here is how I make my tea:  I use a coffee filter and spoon 1 teaspoon per cup of dried herb to be used into the filter.  Usually, I mix different herbs.  This morning I used half spearmint and half red raspberry leaf.  Then I add a cup of water for each teaspoon of herb used.  I choose to use our coffee pot because my husband has not been it and I am not a coffee drinker.  If someone in your home is a coffee drinker this can also be made using a little stainless steel tea diffuser and adding hot water, letting it simmer to desired darkness and then removing the diffuser.

I could not just leave this post with no pictures, so I had to include our happenings today.  The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day outside today.  Yesterday, we also went to the library and my children are loving reading their finds.  Plus, I found a few great recipes yesterday that we are making today.





No comments: