Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Back To Blogger

The break has been long but I never really got over the learning curve with WordPress and I cannot continue to justify spending $10 a month for a domain that I have not been posting on frequently enough.

Life around here has changed a lot since I was last blogging on Blogger.  My husband accepted a new job back in September and we moved cross-country in September.  I now live in the same town as most of my family.  This was completely a work of the Lord.  My husband is now pastoring a church in Texas.  We also recently bought a house.  Again, a work totally of the Lord!  I am planning on sharing this story soon.  No new additions to our household.  Our cat that we did have in NY is now with my husband's parents in Indiana.  I made the switch to SonLight curriculum back in September and am not looking back.  I LOVE every minute of it!  Thanks to encouragement from my other blogger friend, Celee, I am now doing the 90 day Bible reading plan (a little behind, but at least I am staying with it).  Also, the Lord has been working on my heart in other areas for sometime that I hope to be able to share with you all soon.  For now, it just feels great to be back on Blogger.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Yea! Welcome back! I was just thinking THIS morning that I missed reading your posts. Love seeing all the fun things you are doing as a wife, mommy, baker, pastor's wife....you were missed.

mosey said...

missed you! So thrilled to discover your back! Not sure how they didn't show up on my feed until this morning! BUT I'll take it!