Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Huggies Pure And Natural Diapers for $1.76 per pack

Usually I am good at noticing when a certain item is needed as we have been making it a habit to stock up and stay ahead of the game. However, yesterday when I laid my two youngest down for bed at night I noticed that I only had one diaper left for both of them this morning. So, I told my husband that I needed to run to Kenny Drug Store for some diapers this morning. In the process, I decided first to read a few blogs and ran across this one which I think all of you with children in diapers can appreciate http://thethriftycouple.com/?paged=2. She writes about an amazing deal on Huggies diapers that is definitely worth the read as it will save you some money if you have a Rite Aid near you. So, after reading this I ask my husband if the kids and I can drive to Rite Aid and get some diapers. You must know that nothing is close in driving distance for us as we live in the Adirondacks. Rite Aid is about 50 miles away and the weather was snowy, biter cold, and bad today. My husband said, "no, but if you must go then I will go with you". I was very thankful for this answer when we got out on the road and I saw just how bad it was today. Anyhow, we made it safely to Rite Aid and I purchased 12 packages of Huggies Pure and Natural diapers for $1.76 per pack! It was worth the trip!!!! While I was there I also snagged a great deal on Pepsi 12 pack cans 3/$7.99, Olay Quench Body wash and lotion Buy body wash and get lotion free, and Airwick Freshmatic Starter Kit 50% off. I had coupons for Rite Aid $5/$25 purchase (I had more than one of these coupons and used them with separate purchases each totaling $25. Then I also had coupons for the Airwick and I submitted for the gift of saving program through Rite Aid and Caregivers http://www.caregiversmarketplace.com/FrameSetup.asp and earned 75 cents for each pack of diapers (totaling $9).

No comments: