1. You return from a shopping trip with 7 loaves of bread, 5 gallons of milk, 7 boxes of cereal, 4 bags of apples, 4 bunches of bananas, and many other things and you are asked if you are stocking up for the month and you reply, "no, this is just for 1 week."
2. Couponing becomes a Monday family event.
3. You have to make many trips to the doctor and dentist just for all of your children to get in their yearly check-ups.
4. You don't get many invites for dinner because people are overwhelmed at the size of your family and the cost it will take to feed them all.
5. 4 loads of laundry is a daily chore.
6. Sweeping and mopping the floor occurs 3 times a day.
This list can and will continue as I think of more to write.