Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thankful Tuesday


I am going to take a few minutes here on Saturday to play catch up with a few of my posts since we had family visiting this week.  I would be honored if others would join me in this challenge of cultivating a heart of gratitude.  Just copy and paste this button to your blog and list 10 things each week that you are thankful to the Lord.  It will be an amazing thing to look back upon as our list continues to grow longer as the weeks pass.

11.  Our family made it safely here to visit and then safely home again.

12.  One of our members gave us their old H.P. printer.

13.  The Lord once again met our needs when it came to food.  My mother-in-law brought us some food.

14.  I was able to  spend $27 this week at the grocery store and it is more than enough food for the week.

15.  Everyone cooperated for the family picture on Tuesday and they all turned out great.

16.  I was able to have a great conversation with Sandy today.

17.  My laundry is complete (all done) for the week.

18.  I did not have to change eye drops again for my glaucoma.  The doctor said the medication is working out just fine.

19.  I am thankful that I get the wonderful opportunity to be a wife and a mother and I get to stay at home full-time.

20.  Blogging is one of my favorite things because it keeps me connected with the outside world since I live in a very lonely place.  I don't feel so all alone when I blog.

No comments: